What shall I write on my blog? That’s one of the most frequent questions I get asked by my clients. It can be hard to think of topics every week or month but it helps to keep a notebook and jot down any ideas as they occur. Then try and develop a ‘Content Schedule’ a few months in advance to save that last minute panic.
If you are involved in any sort of charity, voluntary work or put on events you will know all about trying to get sponsorship to boost those all-important funds. Identifying likely partners, putting your case and holding your breath as you balance opportunities against deadlines.
But it’s not just for large corporates. As a small business have you thought about sponsoring an event or a worthwhile cause yourself?
Reciprocal Marketing is not just another clever marketing trick it’s a proven fact in social psychology. It’s an automatic reaction to repay that favour by responding to positive or kind actions by others with a positive or kind action yourself.
It can work in business as well as in your personal life and it’s probably something you are already doing. You can start encouraging a positive response in others and create brand loyalty for your business just by being open, friendly and welcoming in your networking.
With the increasing use of content marketing and social media it is now much easier to use the Rules of Reciprocity to your benefit.
Connect Consultancy provides effective and affordable marketing and social media support for small and medium sized businesses. We offer expertise, advice and support in the following areas:
- Marketing Review, SWOT, Competitor Analysis
- Developing Practical Marketing Strategies and Action Plans
- Social Media Planning, Management and Training
- Newsletters, Email Campaigns and PR
- Copywriting to Improve Website Landing Pages
- Grant and Award Applications
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Project Management, Launches, Events, Sponsorship
Whether on a one-off or ongoing basis our expertise and experience saves you time and reduces your fixed costs. Allowing you to concentrate on you core business. We offer a FREE review of marketing strategies and activities, website copy and social media engagement highlighting some quick wins that can be implemented. We specialise in working with small and medium sized businesses, particularly professional services companies, town centres, charities, visitor attractions, hotels and the education sector.
Good quality content is important to every successful marketing campaign. Well written copy has always been at the centre of print, advertising and direct mail campaigns. But with today’s digital channels – websites, mobile and social media – a new breed of content marketing has emerged around blogging and copywriting for website landing pages.
Content Marketing sells, but in a subtle way, it is more about forming an ongoing lasting relationship between the customer and your organisation and brand. Content Marketing, delivered in the form of practical, useful or entertaining information, cuts through the multitude of marketing messages and allows your personality to shine through.
Your content should engage your customer and encourage them to take some form of action, such as signing up for a newsletter, calling you or visiting your website. This drives traffic to your website, shop or business and leads to an increase in awareness, profile, reputation, enquiries, sales and loyalty.
Connect Consultancy puts good quality content and copywriting into everything that we do for you:
- Websites – useful information your customers will understand and value
- Newsletters – print or email, direct mail campaigns which encourage action
- Communication – leaflets, annual reports etc. that represent your brand
- Downloadable Information – eGuides and Books, FAQ’s, Top Tips etc. written clearly and concisely
- Public Relations – Inform and engage with your customers and community
- Blogging – A great way to refresh your website content. We offer training or can blog on your behalf Blogging & Copywriting for Business